Saturday, November 21, 2009

{Organizing my nail crap}


I love doing nails, and since I was bout six, me and friends use to do each others nails almost weekly well as we got older we went from the little stick on nails to glue to acrylic. I dont do them professionally but I do do my own nails and do them for my friends too. I use to keep my nail stuff in a plastic container but was over flowing massively and so I thought that tool box would be perfect.

well.....



This is what it looked like when I tore into it last night.



I bought this organizer from walmart for about $1.50




Cut up my sheets of decals to that they would fit into one square of the organizer.



Separated the nails into sizes

& Put all the random nails in here.


I bought some little containers from walmart & at work alot of out stuff is in little containers, so I keep them when they are empty to put mixed glitters in.

Put all the toe separators in a little container


Organized all the polish & other stuff


Then the top with my glitters, acrylic stuff, brushes, files, clippers & stuff like that.


That was a long time needed! feels so good to get that organized.

No comments:

Post a Comment