Friday, November 13, 2009

{ Snow Letters }

I bought these wood letters at walmart for about $2 each
The snow flakes are from Roberts about $0.50 each

Blue & white paint $2 each
Brush on glitter $2
Foam brushes $1 for 4
Set of brushes $4

The letters were already white so I just painted the fronts light blue
& Painted the snowflake white.


Then I painted the brush on glitter onto the letters and used some white wet n wild loose glitter ( I use this mostly for acrylic nails but it works awesome for crafts too) I moge poged the snowflake and sprinkled the glitter onto it.Hot glued the snowflake to the letter....




let it dry and its finished.
This whole project was under $15& I still have tons and tons of paint, glitter, a snowflake, and a butt load of brushes.




No comments:

Post a Comment