Monday, October 11, 2010



The weather is turning cooler...
The leaves are changing colors...
Theres footballpumpkins, and the smell of crackling wood stoves is in the air....
This could only mean one thing...
Autumn is here!

Which also means Halloween
is right around the corner!

This is, hands down, my most favorite time if the year.
My creative juices start to boil...
& I go crazy
(at times i've been known to go a "little bit" overboard with decorating my home, making crafts, & making way way too many Halloween treats)
I can not control myself.
I spend way too much money & time on Halloween & Autumn.
AND I must admit...
I LOVE every minuet of it.



I also know it has been way too long since I have posted any of my crafts that I have done in the last few moths, with summer & work...we were always on the go. I think we spent a total of maybe 4 weekend home.

Now that its starting to cool off and we only have a few things planned {so far} for this fall. I have been crafting and baking like crazy.
So after a long {Blogging vacation} I am back and excited to post what I have been up to the past few weeks. Stay tuned & I hope you enjoy! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment