Friday, January 22, 2010

So..we (as in my work) just got a new office, witch means we need to organize the sterilization room, and the operatories. We have also been traveling a little bit too, so I have gotten the opportunity
to see how other offices organize their stuff, because there is a lot of little things, and its a crazy mess
when things are just put in random places, and everything just runs soo much smoother and faster when
things are organized and you know where everything is. So what I have decided to do,
(since a sterilization room is very similar to a kitchen) To blog the how we have organized it.
I figure finding ways to organize at the office will help me find ways to organize my house. (and
everyone else too). So make sure to keep checking back too see what we have done. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment