Tuesday, November 2, 2010

{ Fabric Wreath }






I Just took some newspaper & made a round "frame" for me to tie the fabric around.
 You could use basically anything that you wanted for the frame. You will want to make sure though, that it is small enough to tie the fabric around.
{A lot of people use a wire hanger}
I wanted mind to be a little bit thicker than a hanger.

 I cut about 6''x1'' strips of fabric. I tried to make them a little bit less than perfect though.


Then tied the strips to the news paper frame. 




Until I had the whole thing covered. 

 I then tied some black ribbon around it for Halloween. I am planning to take the black ribbon off now that Halloween is over and add some fall colored ribbon.
You can also tie ribbon to it to hang it from.

There are 100,000 ways that you can make it unique. Christmas colored ribbon, Valentines, Easter, 4th of July, fray the ends.... the possibilities are endless!
I'm excited to make more for the upcoming holidays! 


No comments:

Post a Comment