Thursday, September 24, 2009

{ Bottle Cap Magnets }


What you need:

-Scrapbook paper, flowers, pictures etc... that you want to put in the bottle cap.
-Bottle caps
-Scissors
-Epoxy/resin
-Super glue or hot glue
-Magnets
-A plastic tub with a lid (optional)



Cut whatever you want in the bottle cap to fit inside the bottle cap.
-Some people glue it in first, i didnt.

Use Epoxy or resin, I used Epoxy in the syringe. (you are to put equal amounts on to a piece of cardboard and mix the two halves together and then put it in or on your project) I just put both strait into the bottle cap and then mixed it with a toothpick.

I used a little tub that I bought at the dollar store and just set the lid on to dry (so nothing got into the epoxy). Normally takes about 8 hours for it to harden.
After the epoxy hardened (I let it sit over night) I super glued the magnets to the back of the bottle caps & let it dry.
....and then your done.
** If you click on the picture you can see alot better**

No comments:

Post a Comment